- (obsolete, chiefly figuratively) Something cast off; garbage. [Attested from around (1350 to 1470) until the mid 16th century.]
- (biology, mycology) The act of dispersing or casting off spores.
- A low or downcast condition; meanness of spirit; abasement; degradation. [First attested from around (1350 to 1470).]
""An abjection from the beatific regions where God, and his angels and saints, dwell forever.""
- (obsolete) The act of casting off; rejection. [Attested from the early 17th century until the mid 17th century.]
- (obsolete) The act of bringing down or humbling; casting down. [Attested from the early 16th century until the mid 17th century.]
""The abjection of the king and his realm.""