- A false acacia; robinia tree, Robinia pseudoacacia. [First attested in the mid 17th century.]
- A light to moderate greenish yellow with a hint of red. A color.
- (uncountable, pharmacy) The thickened or dried juice of several species in Acacieae, in particular Acacia nilotica, the Egyptian acacia. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.]
- (loosely) Any of several related trees, such as the locust.
- (countable) A shrub or tree of the tribe Acacieae. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.]
- (uncountable) Gum arabic; gum acacia. [First attested in the early 19th century.]
- (historical, classical studies) A roll or bag, filled with dust, borne by Byzantine emperors, as a memento of mortality. It is represented on medals.