- To be found at the same time.
- (transitive) To go with or attend as a companion or associate; to keep company with; to go along with.
"Geoffrey accompanied the group on their pilgrimage."
- (transitive, music) To perform an accompanying part next to another instrument.
"The strings were accompanied by two woodwinds."
- (transitive, obsolete) To cohabit with; to coexist with; occur with.
- (intransitive, music) To perform an accompanying part or parts in a composition.
- (intransitive, obsolete) To cohabit (with).
- (transitive) To supplement with; add to.
- (intransitive, obsolete) To associate in a company; to keep company.