- (slang) Asexual. (not experiencing sexual attraction)
- (Britain, slang) Excellent.
- A very small quantity or degree; a particle; an atom; a jot.
- (US) (baseball) The best pitcher on the team.
- An expert at something.
- A card or die face so marked.
"I have the ace of diamonds."
- (sports) A single point won by a stroke, as in handball, rackets, etc.
- (US) (golf) A hole in one.
- (US) A perfect score on a school exam.
- (slang) A person who is asexual.
- A single point or spot on a playing card or die.
- (tennis) A serve won without the opponent hitting the ball.
- (US) (baseball, dated, 19th century) A run.
- A military aircraft pilot who is credited with shooting down many enemy aircraft, typically five or more.
- (tennis) To win a point by an ace.
- (US) To pass (a test, interviews etc.) perfectly.
- (golf) To make an ace (hole in one).