- (slang) Very. Intensifier.
"It is balls cold out there."
- (uncountable, Britain, slang) Rubbish, nonsense.
"That's a load of balls."
- (uncountable, slang) Bravery, courage, chutzpah, or brazenness.
- (slang) The testicles.
"After that shot his balls were really hurting!"
- (Britain, Ireland, slang) A balls-up; a botched job.
"Don't make a balls of it!"
- plural of ball
"Can you believe he can juggle six balls at once?"
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of ball
- (transitive) Speaking or acting with bravado to achieve (something)