- Curved like a banana, especially of a ball in flight.
- (US, Canada, and Europe) Especially, the sweet, yellow fruit of the Cavendish banana cultivar.
- (nuclear physics) banana equivalent dose
- An elongated curved tropical fruit that grows in bunches and has a creamy flesh and a smooth skin.
- (uncountable) A yellow colour, like that of a banana's skin.
"Pantone banana colour: "
- The tropical tree-like plant which bears clusters of bananas. The plant, usually of the genus Musa but sometimes also including plants from Ensete, has large, elongated leaves and is related to the plantain.