- Bowlegged, or bending outward at the knees; as in bandy legged.
- (sports) A winter sport played on ice, from which ice hockey developed.
- A carriage or cart used in India, especially one drawn by bullocks.
- A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- To use or pass about casually.
"to have one's name bandied about (or around)"
- To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
"to bandy words (with somebody)"
- To throw or strike reciprocally, like balls in sports.