- A rigid bracelet or anklet, especially one with no clasp.
- (transitive, obsolete) to beat about or beat down, as corn by the wind.
- (intransitive) to flap or hang down loosely, as a hat brim or an animal's ear.
- (intransitive) (falconry) to beat about in the air; flutter: said of a hawk which does not rise steadily and then swoop down upon its prey.
- (obsolete or dialectal) to waste away little by little; squander carelessly; fritter (away).
"If we bangle away the legacy of peace left us by Christ, it is a sign of our want of regard for him. — Duty of Man."