- A large flat-bottomed towed or self-propelled boat used mainly for river and canal transport of heavy goods or bulk cargo
- One of the boats of a warship having fourteen oars
- (US, dialect, dated) A large omnibus used for excursions.
- A large flat-bottomed coastal trading vessel having a large spritsail and jib-headed topsail, a fore staysail and a very small mizen, and having leeboards instead of a keel
- (US) A double-decked passenger or freight vessel, towed by a steamboat.
- A richly decorated ceremonial state vessel propelled by rowers for river processions
- The wooden disk in which bread or biscuit is placed on a mess table
- (transitive) To push someone.
- To intrude or break through, particularly in an unwelcome or clumsy manner.