- (Hong Kong) The chek or Hong Kong foot, a unit of length standardized as 0.371475 meters.
- (philosophy) A life force in traditional Chinese philosophy, culture, medicine, etc. related (but not limited) to breath and circulation
- (Taiwan) The Taiwanese unit of length standardized as 10/33 of a meter, identical to the Japanese shaku.
- The twenty-second letter of the Classical and Modern Greek alphabets.
- (Mainland China) The Chinese unit of length standardized in 1984 as 1/3 of a meter.
- The Chinese foot, a traditional Chinese unit of length based on the human forearm