- Referring to the milk production and processing industries
- Referring to products produced from milk.
- (Britain) On food labelling, containing fats only from dairy sources (e.g. dairy ice cream).
- A place, often on a farm, where milk is processed and turned into products such as butter and cheese.
- (also dairy products or dairy produce) Products produced from milk.
- A shop selling dairy products.
- A dairy farm.
- (New Zealand) A corner-store, superette or 'mini-mart' of some description.