- Of a grayish-pink color, like that of the damask rose.
- Linen so woven that a pattern is produced by the different directions of the thread, without contrast of colour.
- A damask rose, Rosa × damascena.
- An ornate silk fabric originating from Damascus.
"True damasks are pure silk."
- Damascus steel; also, the peculiar markings or "water" of such steel.
- A heavy woolen or worsted stuff with a pattern woven in the same way as the linen damask; made for furniture covering and hangings.
- A grayish-pink color, like that of the damask rose.
"damask colour: "
- To decorate or weave in damascene patterns