- (aviation) A main aeroplane surface, especially of a biplane or multiplane.
- (obsolete) A heap or store.
- (nautical) The floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or compartments, of a ship. Small vessels have only one deck; larger ships have two or three decks.
"to swab the deck"
- A set of slides for a presentation.
- Any flat surface that can be walked on: a balcony; a porch; a raised patio; a flat rooftop.
- A pack or set of playing cards.
- (uncommon) To furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
- (transitive, with out) To decorate (something).
- (transitive, sometimes with out) To dress (someone) up, to clothe with more than ordinary elegance
- (informal) To knock someone to the floor, especially with a single punch.
"Wow, did you see her deck that guy who pinched her?"
- To cover; to overspread.