- Any of several large carnivorous and carrion-eating birds in the family Accipitridae, having a powerful hooked bill and keen vision.
- (historical, numismatics) A 13th-century coin minted in Europe and circulated in England as a debased sterling silver penny, outlawed under Edward I.
- (US, numismatics) A gold coin with a face value of $10.00 formerly used in the United States.
- (heraldry) A representation of such a bird carried as an emblem, e.g. on a coat of arms.
- (golf) A score of two under par for a hole.
- (golf) To score an eagle.