- Not at or in the centre; away from the centre.
- (of a person) deviating from the norm; behaving unexpectedly or differently.
- Having a different center; not concentric.
- Having different goals or motives.
- Not perfectly circular; elliptical.
"As of 2008, Margaret had the most eccentric orbit of any moon in the solar system, though Nereid's mean eccentricity is greater."
- (physiology, of a motion) Against or in the opposite direction of contraction of a muscle (e.g., such as results from flexion of the lower arm (bending of the elbow joint) by an external force while contracting the triceps and other elbow extensor muscles to control that movement; opening of the jaw while flexing the masseter).
- One who does not behave like others.
- (slang) A kook.
- A disk or wheel with its axis off centre, giving a reciprocating motion.