- Cheap to run; using minimal resources; representing good value for money.
""He bought an economy car.""Economy size"."
- Collective focus of the study of money, currency and trade, and the efficient use of resources.
- (theology) The method of divine government of the world.
- Effective management of the resources of a community or system.
- The system of production and distribution and consumption. The overall measure of a currency system; as the national economy.
- Frugal use of resources.
- (archaic) Management of one’s residency.