- A person who edited a specific document.
- (computer software) A program for creating and making changes to files, especially text files.
- A copy editor.
- A machine used for editing (cutting and splicing) movie film
- A person who edits or makes changes to documents.
- A person at a newspaper or similar institution who edits stories and decides which ones to publish.
- (television, cinematography) Someone who manipulates video footage and assembles it into the correct order etc for broadcast; a picture editor.