- Being emotionally thrilling; electrifying.
- Of or relating to an electronic version of a musical instrument that has an acoustic equivalent.
- Of, relating to, produced by, operated with, or utilising electricity; electrical.
- Drawing electricity from an external source; not battery-operated; corded.
"Is that a rechargeable vacuum? No, it's electric."
- (rare) An electric car.
- (informal) Electricity.
- (archaic) A substance or object which can be electrified; an insulator or non-conductor, like amber or glass.