- Money paid for a transport ticket.
- Supplies for consumption or pleasure.
- (obsolete) a going; journey; travel; voyage; course; passage
- Food and drink.
- A paying passenger, especially in a taxi.
- (intransitive) To eat, dine.
- (intransitive) To get along, succeed (well or badly); to be in any state, or pass through any experience, good or bad; to be attended with any circumstances or train of events.
- (intransitive, archaic) To go, travel.
- (intransitive, impersonal) To happen well, or ill.
"We shall see how it will fare with him."