- A flat band or broad fillet; especially, one of the three bands that make up the architrave, in the Ionic order.
- A sash worn by certain members of the Catholic and Anglican churches.
- A face or front cover of an appliance, especially of a mobile phone.
- A band, sash, or fillet; especially, in surgery, a bandage or roller.
- (Britain) A dashboard.
- A wide band of material covering the ends of roof rafters, sometimes supporting a gutter in steep-slope roofing, but typically it is a border or trim in low-slope roofing.
- A broad well-defined band of color.
- (anatomy) The layer of loose tissue, often containing fat, immediately beneath the skin; the stronger layer of connective tissue covering and investing all muscles; an aponeurosis.