- (uncountable) Popular trends.
"Check out the latest in fashion."
- (dated) Polite, fashionable, or genteel life; social position; good breeding.
"men of fashion"
- (countable) A current (constantly changing) trend, favored for frivolous rather than practical, logical, or intellectual reasons.
- The make or form of anything; the style, shape, appearance, or mode of structure; pattern, model; workmanship; execution.
"the fashion of the ark, of a coat, of a house, of an altar, etc."
- (countable) A style or manner in which something is done.
- (obsolete) To forge or counterfeit.
- (dated) To fit, adapt, or accommodate to.
- (dated) To make in a standard manner; to work.
- To make, build or construct.