- A very large meal, often of a ceremonial nature.
"We had a feast to celebrate the harvest."
- A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous, anniversary.
- Something delightful
"It was a feast for the eyes."
- (intransitive) To partake in a feast, or large meal.
"I feasted on turkey and dumplings."
- (transitive, obsolete) To serve as a feast for; to feed sumptuously.
- (transitive) To hold a feast in honor of (someone).
"We feasted them after the victory."
- (intransitive) To dwell upon (something) with delight.