- (computing) A beneficial capability of a piece of software.
- (engineering) Characteristic forms or shapes of a part. For example, a hole, boss, slot, cut, chamfer, or fillet.
- (obsolete) One's structure or make-up; form, shape, bodily proportions.
- Any of the physical constituents of the face (eyes, nose, etc.).
- (archaeology) Something discerned from physical evidence that helps define, identify, characterize, and interpret an archeological site.
- (media) A long, prominent, article or item in the media, or the department that creates them; frequently used technically to distinguish content from news.
- The cast or structure of anything, or of any part of a thing, as of a landscape, a picture, a treaty, or an essay; any marked peculiarity or characteristic; as, one of the features of the landscape.
- An important or main item.
- to appear; to make an appearance.
- To star, to contain.
- To ascribe the greatest importance to something within a certain context.