- Critical assessment on information produced
"After you hand in your essays, I will give both grades and feedback."
- The high-pitched howling noise heard when there's a loop between a microphone and a speaker.
- (cybernetics, systems) The signal that is looped back to control a system within itself.
- (music) To generate the high-frequency sound by allowing a speaker to cause vibration of the sound generator of a musical instrument connected by an amplifier to the speaker.
"The show ended with a riot of feedbacking guitars."
- (transitive) To convey by means of specialized communications channel.
"Customers feedbacked their complaints and some praise."
- (transitive) To provide informational feedback to.
"His employees feedbacked him a lot more than he wanted."