- That which is used to feed.
"a bird feeder"
- A transmission line that feeds the electricity for an electricity substation, or for a transmitter.
- The participant in feederism who feeds the other (the feedee).
- That which feeds.
- A branch line of a railway
- (video games, derogatory) A player who is killed by the opposing player or team more than once through lack of skills and experience, thus helping the opposing side.
"Stop feeding! You feeder."
- A tributary stream, especially of a canal.
- (baseball, slang, archaic, 1800s) The pitcher.