- Expressive of great sensibility; attended by, or evincing, sensibility.
"He made a feeling representation of his wrongs."
- Emotionally sensitive.
"Despite the rough voice, the coach is surprisingly feeling."
- Sensation, particularly through the skin.
"The wool on my arm produced a strange feeling."
- (always in the plural) Emotional attraction or desire.
"Many people still have feelings for their first love."
- (always in the plural) Emotional state or well-being.
"You really hurt my feelings when you said that."
- An opinion, an attitude.
- Emotion; impression.
"The house gave me a feeling of dread."
- Intuition. I've got a funny feeling that this isn't going to work.
"He has no feeling for what he can say to somebody in such a fragile emotional condition."
- present participle of feel