- (to a crowd) Make way! Clear a path!
- (nautical) A passage along either side of a ship's upper deck.
- An articulating bridge or ramp, such as from land to a dock or a ship.
- (Britain) An aisle.
- (agricultural) An earthen and plank ramp leading from the stable yard into the upper storey or mow of a dairy barn.
- A passageway through which to enter or leave, such as one between seating areas in an auditorium, or between two buildings.
- (rare, obsolete outside dialects) A clear path through a crowd or a passageway with people.
- (nautical) A passage through the side of a ship or though a railing through which the ship may be boarded.
- A temporary passageway, such as one made of planks.