- (obsolete) Behaviour or manner of existence in relation to something else; relation; respect.
- (obsolete) an associate; an acquaintance; someone with whom one is familiar.
- (archaic) Habitual disposition; normal or characteristic mode of behaviour, whether from habit or from nature
- (obsolete) habitual association; familiar relation; acquaintance; familiarity; intimacy; association; intercourse.
- (obsolete) A chemical term used in the plural to denote the various ways in which one substance reacts with another; chemical reaction.
- (archaic) The essential character of one's being or existence; native or normal constitution; mental or moral constitution; bodily condition; native temperament.
- (obsolete) In full habitude: fully, wholly, entirely; in all respects.
- Habit; custom; usage.