- Something that hacks; a tool or device for hacking.
- Particularly, one who kicks wildly or roughly.
- (computing) one who uses a computer to gain unauthorized access to data, or to carry out malicious attacks.
- (US) one who operates a taxicab
- Particularly, one who cuts with rough or heavy blows.
- (computing) One who is expert at programming and solving problems with a computer.
- (US) one who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular activity, especially a sport such as golf or tennis.
- Someone who hacks.
- Particularly, one who is consistent and focuses on accomplishing a task or several tasks.
- (computing) a computer security professional