- An overacting or amateurish performer; an actor with an especially showy or exaggerated style.
- (uncountable) Meat from the thigh of a hog cured for food.
"a little piece of ham for the cat"
- obsolete spelling of home
- (countable) A thigh and buttock of an animal slaughtered for meat.
- (Internet, informal) Electronic mail that is wanted; mail that is not spam or junk mail.
- An amateur radio operator.
- (anatomy) The region back of the knee joint; the popliteal space; the hock.
- The back of the thigh.
- To overact; to act with exaggerated emotions.