- (business) belonging to a hardline (business noun sense); e.g. "hardline product"
- uncompromising; rigidly holding to a set of beliefs
- (business) A retail product collection which includes many non-information goods, such as home appliances, housewares, sporting goods, in addition to the DIY hardware which is the focus of the first definition, above.
- (business) A retail product collection consisting primarily of hardware targeting the do-it-yourself customer.
- (telephony) A physical wire or cable connection; landline