- (music) The academic study of chords.
- A literary work which brings together or arranges systematically parallel passages of historians respecting the same events, and shows their agreement or consistency.
"a harmony of the Gospels"
- A pleasing combination of elements, or arrangement of sounds.
- (music) The relationship between two distinct musical pitches (musical pitches being frequencies of vibration which produce audible sound) played simultaneously.
- Agreement or accord.
- (music) Two or more notes played simultaneously to produce a chord.