- Hashed, chopped into small pieces
- Hashish, a drug derived from the cannabis plant.
- Food, especially meat and potatoes, chopped and mixed together. corn-beef hash
- (computing) The result generated by a hash function.
- The # symbol (octothorpe, pound).
- A hash run; a sort of paperchase organised by the Hash House Harriers.
- A confused mess.
- A new mixture of old material; a second preparation or exhibition; a rehashing.
- (computing, transitive) To transform according to a hash function.
- To make a quick, rough version
"We need to quickly hash up some plans."
- (transitive) To chop into small pieces, to make into a hash.