- (uncountable) Covering made of frozen water on a river or other water basin in cold season.
- (countable) A frozen dessert made of fruit juice, water and sugar.
- (uncountable, slang, drugs) Crystal form of methamphetamine.
- (uncountable) Water in frozen (solid) form.
- (uncountable, astronomy) Any volatile chemical, such as water, ammonia, or carbon dioxide, not necessarily in solid form.
- (uncountable, slang) One or more diamonds.
- (uncountable, physics, astronomy) Any frozen volatile chemical, such as ammonia or carbon dioxide.
- (uncountable) Any substance having the appearance of ice.
- (uncountable, ice hockey) The area where a game of ice hockey is played.
- (slang): To murder.
- (ice hockey) To shoot the puck the length of the playing surface, causing a stoppage in play called icing.
"If the Bruins ice the puck, the faceoff will be in their own zone."
- To become ice, to freeze.
- (ice hockey) To put out a team for a match.
"Milton Keynes have yet to ice a team this season"
- To cool with ice, as a beverage.
- To cover with icing (frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg); to frost; as cakes, tarts, etc.