- Naturally part of something; existing throughout and within something; inherent; integral; intrinsic; indwelling.
- (philosophy, of a mental act) Taking place entirely within the mind of the subject and having no effect outside of it. Compare emanant, transeunt.
- (philosophy, metaphysics, theology, of a deity) existing within and throughout the mind and the world; dwelling within and throughout all things, all time, etc. Compare transcendent.
- Restricted entirely to the mind or a given domain; internal; subjective.
- Being within the limits of experience or knowledge.