- (slang) Jealous.
- (Canada, US) A clear or translucent fruit preserve, made from fruit juice and set using either naturally occurring, or added, pectin.
- (slang, now rare) A pretty girl; a girlfriend.
- (colloquial) A jelly shoe.
- (New Zealand, Australia, Britain) A dessert made by boiling gelatine, sugar and some flavouring (often derived from fruit) and allowing it to set.
- (zoology) A jellyfish.
- (colloquial) Short for gelignite.
- A similar dish made with meat.
- (US, slang) A large backside, especially a woman's.
- To make jelly.
- To wiggle like jelly.