- Propelled by turbine engines.
- Very dark black in colour.
- A hard, black form of coal, sometimes used in jewellery.
- A spout or nozzle for creating a jet of fluid.
- A turbine.
- (physics) A narrow cone of hadrons and other particles produced by the hadronization of a quark or gluon.
- A collimated stream, spurt or flow of liquid or gas from a pressurized container, an engine, etc.
- An engine that propels a vehicle using a stream of fluid as propulsion.
- A part of a carburetor that controls the amount of fuel mixed with the air.
- (printing, dated) The sprue of a type, which is broken from it when the type is cold.
- The colour of jet coal, deep grey.
"jet colour: "
- A type of airplane using jet engines rather than propellers.
- A rocket engine.
- (dated) Drift; scope; range, as of an argument.
- To strut; to walk with a lofty or haughty gait; to be insolent; to obtrude.
- (intransitive) To spray out of a container.
- To shoot forward or out; to project; to jut out.
- (intransitive) To move (running, walking etc.) rapidly around
- To jerk; to jolt; to be shaken.
- (intransitive) To travel on a jet aircraft or otherwise by jet propulsion