- (advertising) A short song, or in some cases a snippet of a popular song with its lyrics modified, used for the purposes of advertising a product or service in a TV or radio commercial.
- Alternative form of jingle shell
- The sound of metal or glass clattering against itself.
"He heard the jingle of her keys in the door and turned off the screen."
- (slang) A quick, brief phone call.
"Give me a jingle when you find out something."
- A carriage drawn by horses.
- (dated) To rhyme or sound with a jingling effect.
- To cause to make a noise of metal or glass clattering against itself.
"She jingled the beads as she walked."
- To make a noise of metal or glass clattering against itself.
"The beads jingled as she walked."