- An athletic supporter worn by men to support the genitals especially during sports, a jockstrap.
- (US, slang, computing) A specialist computer programmer
"usage note: Usually the noun is part of a noun phrase explicitly denoting the particular speciality, such as a "compiler jock" or a "systems jock". Usage of the word alone with this meaning is rare."
- (Britain, slang, pejorative) A Scotsman.
- (US, slang, pejorative) An enthusiastic athlete or sports fan, especially one with few other interests. A slow-witted person of large size and great physical strength. A pretty boy that shows off in sport.
- (slang, archaic) A common man.
- (US, slang) A young male athlete (through college age).
- (slang) to masturbate
- (slang) to steal
- (slang) to humiliate