- (architecture) A notch or tooth in the joining surface of any piece of building material to prevent slipping.
- (engineering) A step formed in material by two adjacent reverse bends.
- (transitive) To shake slightly; to push suddenly but slightly, so as to cause to shake or totter; to jostle; to jog.
- (architecture, transitive) To join by means of joggles, so as to prevent sliding apart; sometimes, loosely, to dowel.
- To jog or run while juggling.
- (intransitive) To shake or totter; to slip out of place.