- (not comparable) Of or pertaining to a third academic year in a four-year high school (eleventh grade) or university.
- (not comparable, often preceded by a possessive adjective or a possessive form of a noun) Younger.
- Belonging to a younger person, or an earlier time of life.
- (comparable) Low in rank; having a subordinate role, job, or situation.
- A younger person.
"four years his junior"
- A name suffix used after a son's name when his father has the same name. Abbreviation: Jr.
- A third-year student at a high school or university.