- Related by blood or marriage, akin. Generally used in "kin to".
"It turns out my back-fence neighbor is kin to one of my co-workers."
- One or more relatives, such as siblings or cousins, taken collectively.
- (collectively) Persons of the same race or family; kindred.
- Kind; sort; manner; way.
- Alternative form of k'in
- Race; family; breed; kind.
- Relationship; same-bloodedness or affinity; near connection or alliance, as of those having common descent.
- A primitive Chinese musical instrument of the cittern kind, with from five to twenty-five silken strings.