- A type of filled chocolate candy, shaped as if someone had kissed the top. See Hershey's Kisses.
- An 'X' mark placed at the end of a letter or other type of message.
- A touch with the lips, usually to express love or affection, or as a greeting.
- (transitive) To touch with the lips or press the lips against, usually to express love or affection or passion, or as part of a greeting.
- (transitive) To mark a cross (X) after one's name on a card, etc.
- (intransitive) Of two or more people, to touch each other's lips together, usually to express love or affection or passion.
- (transitive) To touch lightly or slightly; to come into contact.
"The nearside of the car just kissed a parked truck as he took the corner at high speed. His ball kissed the black into the corner pocket."