- The part of a garment that covers the knee.
- Any knee-shaped item or sharp angle in a line, "the knee of a graph", an inflection point.
- In the horse and allied animals, the carpal joint, corresponding to the wrist in humans.
- (archaic) An act of kneeling, especially to show respect or courtesy.
"To make a knee."
- In humans, the joint or the region of the joint in the middle part of the leg between the thigh and the shank.
"Penny was wearing a miniskirt, so she skinned her exposed knees when she fell."
- (shipbuilding) A piece of timber or metal formed with an angle somewhat in the shape of the human knee when bent.
- A blow made with the knee; a kneeing.
- (transitive) To poke or strike with the knee.
- (transitive, archaic) To kneel to.