- (figuratively) a situation that is presented, a scenario
"The software patent landscape has changed considerably in the last years"
- A picture representing a scene by land or sea, actual or fancied, the chief subject being the general aspect of nature, as fields, hills, forests, water. etc.
- A space, indoor or outdoor and natural or man-made (as in "designed landscape")
- A portion of land or territory which the eye can comprehend in a single view, including all the objects it contains.
- (printing) a mode of printing where the horizontal sides are longer than the vertical sides
- The pictorial aspect of a country.
- Create or maintain a landscape.