- (heraldry) A bearing with vertical and horizontal bands.
- (group theory) A discrete subgroup of Rn which spans the real vector space Rn.
- A flat panel constructed with widely-spaced crossed thin strips of wood or other material, commonly used as a garden trellis.
- (order theory) A partially ordered set in which every pair of elements has a unique supremum and an infimum.
- (crystallography) a regular spacing or arrangement of geometric points, often decorated with a motif.
- To make a lattice of.
"to lattice timbers"
- To close, as an opening, with latticework; to furnish with a lattice.
"to lattice a window"