- Unwilling to do work or make an effort; disinclined to exertion.
"Get out of bed, you lazy lout!"
- (of a cattle brand) Turned so that (the letter) is horizontal instead of vertical.
- Sluggish; slow-moving.
"We strolled along beside a lazy stream."
- (optometry) Of an eye, squinting because of a weakness of the eye muscles.
- (Britain, obsolete or dialect) Wicked; vicious.
- Causing idleness; relaxed or leisurely.
"I love staying inside and reading on a lazy Sunday."
"a lazy-eared rabbit"
- (computing theory) Employing lazy evaluation; not calculating results until they are immediately required.
"a lazy algorithm"
- (informal) To laze, act in a lazy manner