- (slang) Having superior social rank over others; upper class, elite.
- (slang) Possessing outstanding skill in a field; expert, masterful.
- Of or relating to leetspeak.
- (slang) Awesome, typically to describe a feat of skill; cool, sweet.
- The European pollock.
- (Britain, obsolete) A regular court in which the certain lords had jurisdiction over local disputes, or the physical area of this jurisdiction.
- (Scotland) A portion or list, especially a list of candidates for an office.
- (obsolete) simple past tense of let