- (slang, derogatory) White (as a racial epithet).
- Any of several species of herbaceous flower which may or may not resemble the genus Lilium in some way, and which are not closely related to it or each other.
- (card games, chiefly plural) A royal spade in auction bridge.
- Any of several flowers in the genus Lilium of the family Liliaceae, which includes a great many ornamental species.
- The end of a compass needle that should point north, traditionally often ornamented with the figure of a lily or fleur-de-lis.
- (heraldry) The flower used as a heraldic charge; also commonly used to describe the fleur-de-lis.