- Having the aroma or flavor of lime.
- Containing lime or lime juice.
- Any of the trees that bear limes, especially key lime, Citrus aurantiifolia.
- (anime) A fan fiction story that stops short of full, explicit descriptions of sexual activity, with the intimacy left to the reader's imagination.
- (poetic) Any gluey or adhesive substance; something which traps or captures someone; sometimes a synonym for birdlime.
- Any of several green citrus fruit, somewhat smaller and sharper-tasting than a lemon.
- (chemistry) A general term for inorganic materials containing calcium, usually calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide; quicklime.
- A deciduous tree of the genus Tilia, especially Tilia × europaea; the linden tree, or its wood.
- A light, somewhat yellowish, green colour associated with the fruits of a lime tree.
"lime colour: "
- (transitive) To treat with calcium hydroxide or calcium oxide (lime).
- (transitive) To apply limewash
- (rare) To ensnare, catch, entrap.
- (West Indies) To hang out/socialize in an informal, relaxed environment, especially with friends, for example at a party or on the beach.
- (transitive) To smear with birdlime.